Market and Feasibility Studies
Entering a new market poses great challenges for organizations. Before deciding to invest in a new geography or market segment it is crucial to know the market, qualify the opportunities, evaluate the profitability potential and plan the entry.
– What is the gap between supply and demand?
– Who are the main players and how do they position themselves in the market?
– What is the market segment where the opportunity is identified and what is its size?
– How is the market expected to evolve and what are the trends that will impact it?
– What are the estimates for the main business drivers?
– What is the expected return on investment?
Our approach addresses the whole context of market analysis (through primary and secondary research), supply, demand and investment feasibility, adapted to each specific context: